- Cats (and a few other felines)
- Crows (and most other corvids)
- Horses (and most other equines)
- Moths (and a few other lepidopterans)
- Mice (and a few other rodents)
- Snakes (and no other reptiles)
- You won't be seen
- You won't be heard
- You won't leave tracks, scent, or trail
- You can move at a full pace
- You can do it with your weapons out and ready
- Your comrades can still see and hear you
- Stones (and most other minerals)
- Trees (and a few other plants)
- Rivers (and most other flowing bodies of water)
- The wind (and a few other weather patterns)
- Roads (and most other established pathways)
- Fire (and no other chemical processes)
You don't sink in snow, regardless of your weight; you simply walk across the top of it as if it was solid earth.
In a minute, you can change your appearance to be as dirty or as clean as you please. Mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and other such pests will never bother you, unless you want them to.
Faeries and spirits take a liking to you; this means they're flirty and charming and happy to please you, but also take insults and offense far more seriously.
You can hold your breath for [templates] × 3 minutes. If you need to, you can take a breath only once per minute and still act normally.
For [templates] hours per day, you can walk while you sleep. You still won't hear or see anything, and someone will need to hold your hand to get around corners, but you can sleep while walking.
You know a dozen words in a dozen languages; if you try your hardest to be understood in foreign lands but still can't, folk tend to take pity on you.
If you take a minute to hide a knife on your person, it cannot be found by anyone you don't want it to be.
If you draw your hood up, you can hide your face from unfriendly eyes: they still see you, it's not as if you are actively hiding your face, but they can't get any clear details or distinctive features.
You can go three times as long without water as a regular person, but have to drink three times as much water beforehand and afterwards.
If you encounter tracks or remains (fur, feathers, scales, etc.) from one of the animals you can Whisper to, you can ask those tracks a single question as you were speaking to the animal directly.
You can swim and climb as quickly and easily as you run. If underwater or hanging vertically (from, say, a tree or cliffside) any abilities that take a minute or more only take half as long.
When you walk into town while visibly wearing your cloak and bearing arms, folk will give you a free meal, a mug of beer, a corner to sleep in, and take care to be genial and courteous or to leave you alone entirely (your choice).
- Heal people in witch-y natural ways (the hands of a healer are the hands of a king, etc., etc.)
- Fight good
- The thing where Aragorn does CSI: Middle-Earth outside of Fangorn
- Probably some other cool ranger stuff I'm forgetting