Saturday, May 8, 2021

The GLOW: the Goblin Laws of War

You can get it here.


I return from my long absence with a new hack: the Goblin Laws of War, aka the GLOW.

The GLOW diverges pretty far from the original GLOG: there are no stats, no HP, and no levels. Instead, there's an overgrown skill system and a domain-level-ish focus on military and warfare.

You can get it right here:

THE GLOW


If you need a character sheet or an army sheet, here they are as well:

GLOW CHARACTER SHEET

GLOW ARMY SHEET


I should warn you: the GLOW is messy, complicated, ugly, and only semi-complete. But, critically, it is interesting. As far as I know, nobody's made a hack like this before, probably because it's very weird and not very OSR-ish, really. There's a decent chance you'll hate it. 

Let me know what you think. I'll be putting together my thoughts in a separate post soon.

3 comments:

  1. lmao you fucking had me at "you're a revolutionary military force fighting against a hostile empire" I'm fucking sold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the graphic design is so cool! Did you use LaTeX?

    ReplyDelete